Welcome to the Library & Recreation Services Department. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of Corona residents by providing educational, recreational, and athletic opportunities. Please click on the links below for more detailed information on fitness and activities for youth, adult, and seniors, picnic shelter and facility rentals, and our City's Special Events!
||The new 2015 Summer Recreation Brochure is here!
Click the cover to browse or click on the Recreation Services link to register!
WHAT'S NEW IN MAY...
- Senior Center Mother's Day Tea May 8th @ the Senior Center. For more information see the Senior Center page.
- The Summer Recreation Brochure will be available in the Recreation Services office and on-line Friday, April 10th! Class registration opens Monday, April 13th.
Adaptive Recreation is Back! Come join our new Friday Night Fun socials This unique program will provide recreational opportunities for teens and adults with developmental disabilities. Click here for more information. Next Friday Night Fun is May 15th
- Ready, Set, and Swim into Aquatics. Registration for Corona residents begins Monday, May 11th. First Priority is Mail-In Registration. Aquatic programs begin June 6th. For more information on Aquatics registration, see the 2015 Summer Recreation Brochure pg. 2.
- Teens are you looking for something fun to do this summer? The Corona Public Library is looking for Teen Volunteers for the Summer Reading Program. View the flyer here for more information.
- Mach 1 Mud Run will be held on June 20, 2015 at the Corona Municipal Airport. Register Now at www.MachOneMudRun.com.
- Kids Night Out...Want something fun for your kids to do on a Friday Night while you go on a date night? The Library & Receration Servics Departent is introducing a new "Kids Night Out" program held the 2nd Friday of each month at Auburndale Community Center from 6pm to 11 pm. Next Session is May 8th.
City of Corona Outdoor Recreation Links:
For general questions, please e-mail Recreation Services Department or contact us at (951) 736-2241.