The Corona Police Department values its community partnerships to protect lives, property and quality of life within our neighborhoods. One key part of these cooperative and highly positive connections is represented in the non-profit Corona Police Community Partnership organization.
... To enhance cooperation between the police and the citizens of Corona to ensure a safe community.
Recent Activities & Programs
- Fundraising: During the last year, the partnership raised more than $10,000, all of which goes back into the community to assist in crime prevention programs; and implemented another trading card fundraiser.
- Scholarships: Presented three scholarships to local high school graduating seniors wanting to enter the field of law enforcement.
- Outreach: Participated in Public Safety Day; facilitated the 6th annual CPCP / Indian Maidens pancake breakfast, serving more than 900 breakfasts; supported the Halloween Safety Program; purchased a display unit for the Special Enforcement Bureau office; participated in the "Great Taste III" event.
- K-9: Supported the Corona Police K-9 trials.
- Crime Prevention: Bought the following for the Department's crime prevention efforts:
- Digital camera
- Battery and re-charger for McGruff
- books, stickers, pencils, bookmarkers, etc.
- Saddles for the mounted unit
- Employee Recognition: Supported the annual Corona Police Department employee recognition banquet.
Meetings & Board Members
CPCP's Board of Directors meets on the second Thursday of each month at the Corona Police Department at 12:00 noon. In addition, three quarterly and one annual open membership meetings are held each year.
The Board - comprised of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and other members - is responsible for determining CPCP goals and objectives; and for establishing policies and ensuring financial support to meet the obligations and fulfill the goals of the organization.
Corona Police Community Partnership, Inc. (CPCP) is a non-profit organization formed in March, 1994. Its Board members contribute personal knowledge and expertise, act as advocates for the organization in the community, and contribute knowledge of community issues and matters relating to the organization.
How to Join/Reach Us
Membership in CPCP is open to any person over 18 years of age who lives or works in the City of Corona. To join or reach CPCP:
Corona Police Community Partnership
c/o Corona Police Department
400 South Vicentia Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
All donations to the Corona Police Community Partnership are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Corona Police | 730 Corporation Yard Way | Corona, California 92880 | (951) 736-2330