Signs, Striping and Curb Painting

Roadway Signsassorted traffic signs

Roadway signs are devices used to help inform the motoring public what to do and what to expect while traveling through Corona. Stop signs are installed with great care for the safety of the motoring and pedestrian public.

Signs are only as effective as the people that follow them, so please be mindful of traffic signs and obey them. If you have any questions or concerns about traffic signs, please call the Traffic Engineering Section at (951) 736-2266.

Roadway Stripingstreet

Roadway striping is used to keep vehicles in their lanes and to show them where they are allowed to perform turns and other maneuvers safely. Corona is a proactive city when it comes to keeping striping current and well maintained. If you see striping that is faded, missing or is confusing, please contact us at (951) 736-2266.

Curb Painting

Curb painting restricts parking and stopping on public streets to maintain safe traffic conditions. If you see faded curb painting please call the Traffic Engineering Section at (951) 736-2266.

To contact the City of Corona Traffic Engineering please call us at (951) 736-2266 or e-mail us at: or use the online Public Works Service Request Form.

Traffic Engineering Main Page

E-mail the Public Works Department 

Return to Public Works main page